viernes, 16 de mayo de 2008

Hispalis Bound

I'm off to Hispalis* tomorrow. It's not a touristic visit but a professional one so my time's limited.Nevertheless I'm sure I'm going to spare a couple or hours satisfying my soul in one of the most beautiful and roaring cities in Spain. There are two interesting beer places I want to visit; The first one, recommended by my pal Lúpulo, is La Fábrica. The Second one is Cervecería Internacional, the best free beer bar in Sevilla and a must in our Portuguese friend's words. I presume than the rest is all bland Spanish lager for we are in Cruzcampo's homeland. I let you know about it when I'm back. Have a nice weekend. (Asturian Version)


*Roman name , turned into Ishbiliya ( أشبيليّة) during the Muslim times, from which derived the actual name, Sevilla.

No hay comentarios: