viernes, 30 de mayo de 2008

Commenting and Travelling

(AsturianVersion)
Asturias, Spain, Scotland, Portugal, Italy, Usa.... are some of the places I receive readers from. They always complaint about the impossibility of leaving a comment when you have not a blogger/google account. I hope that the previous picture and the little scheme I've written below would end with their excuses to write in Sursum&Corda's comments. Take Care.



Leave a Comment>
Choose Identity>Name/URL>Your Name>Publish


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm off to Salamanca tomorrow. I'm spending a few days in my love's company and with her I'm going to visit two new and interesting beer- related places. In One hand there's a Restaurant, modern and dynamic enough to include a list of beers suitable to pair the food in its menu. Something that, though it may sound strange, its really innovative to our culture. On the other, there's a brand new independent beer bar in Town, which is by its own a reason of joy. The profesionals in charge of both businesses have a great command of their job as well as loads of enthusiasm what for me is essential to start such a challenge. From these lines I want to express my great expectations on them, willing to do it in person tomorrow. Let you know about it when I'm back. Take care.




1 comentario:

Martín Garrido Ramis dijo...

me considero un entendido en cerveza,una de las bebidas más increíbles que ha inventado el hombre.