domingo, 25 de mayo de 2008

Viva la Vida!!!

Early this morning, I switched on my mobile and this sms gave me a great piece of news: "Ora 1 e 30 é nata B., 2, 770 Kgs. Tutto ok"(1.30 a.m. B., 2,772 kg, was born. Everything's all right). In that brief way our greek-piedmontese friend and her florentine husband told us that their baby was being born in Firenze last night. As a good florentine weeny she's carrying the name of Dante's beloved. I want to dedicate this Sursum Corda to them with my best wishes of happiness and joy. I raise three glasses for you. Love. A (Asturian-Italian Version)



P.S- Negroni is my favourite Italian cocktail ever. It is made by mixing Campari, Martini Rosso and Gin in equal proportions. fill an old-fashioned type of glass with ice, add 1/3 of each liquor, a slice of orange, stir and serve. You have more info about the fantastic Negroni here

1 comentario:

Martín Garrido Ramis dijo...

me encanta la cerveza y me gustaría montar una obra de teatro en algún país del Este.
suerte.